With social media climbing the infinite steps of the ladder and expanding its origin to every corner of the world, we have got a really good infographic which demonstrates the advantages of each and how they can be best utilized!
Without any doubt, we can strongly believe that social media sites are a means of communication for many of us. On an average, a person spends 15 hours 33 minutes uses Facebook per month. That’s not it, here are other facts about other social media sites as well:
- Pinterest is all about discovery
- 5,700 tweets will be sent using Twitter every second
- Twitter has 570 million active users worldwide
- Facebook has over 1 billion users worldwide
- 2.5 billion Data will be shared on Facebook everyday
- Picture sharing social media site Instagram has got 150 million users
- With growing 925,000 new users every day, Google+ has 400 million active users
- Business oriented social networking site LinkedIn has got 240 million active users with 79% of its users are age 35 and above!